where to evaluate international degree in usa

Before entering the US, international credentials must be evaluated. This is required to ensure that the international credentials are equivalent to US degrees and follow the same plan of action. You can find many services online that will help you do this, but it is a good idea to check if the service provider is a member of an accredited professional association.


Before you can get an evaluation of your international degree, you should be aware of the requirements. The USCIS will examine your information and determine if the degree you earned overseas is equivalent to the one offered in the United States. Then, you must submit all the necessary documents and fees. The agency will send the evaluation report to your state board.

There are several accreditation bodies that offer this type of service. Those that are accredited by the NACES will have high ethical standards and rigorous quality standards. The accreditation will help your international education be recognized by employers and other institutions in the US. In addition, the organization will ensure that foreign educational credentials are recognized by the US government.

Credential evaluation organizations provide independent, third-party validation of academic degrees. They use rigorous standards to translate the degrees of international students into the US. This is done by an expert evaluator, who analyzes the credentials in their home country and then translates them into equivalent degrees in the US.

To get an evaluation, you must provide the original or official transcripts from your home country. These documents should have the institution’s embossed seal and signatures in fresh ink. You should also provide proof of secondary school completion. Diplomas alone cannot be evaluated. You must submit transcripts to confirm your educational background.

AERC is one of several credential assessment agencies that evaluates foreign degrees. They review international degrees in detail against the American education system. If your foreign degree passes these tests, you can use it in the United States for employment. It is recommended that you seek validation from an accredited U.S. college or university. The certification will serve as your proof of the degree’s validity.


If you are thinking about studying in the United States, you may be wondering whether you need a JS&A International Degree Evaluation or not. This service helps you get a professional opinion on the foreign degree you’ve earned. JS&A International Degree Evaluation services are recognized by the Texas Education Agency, various state education agencies, and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. JS&A is also a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.

If you’re from an overseas country, you will need to send all of your post-secondary transcripts to JS&A. You can either send the official records directly to JS&A or send them to the university for evaluation. JS&A will then send your translated and scanned records directly to the University of Pittsburgh’s Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.


If you’re an international student applying to a U.S. university, an AEA evaluation may be necessary to receive your degree. This process will review your previous studies and work experience and determine whether you can meet the eligibility requirements for admission. The process follows specific guidelines set by the USCIS and the North American Free Trade Agreement.

There are many different types of presentations during the conference. Some require an expert presenter, while others are designed for discussion and idea exchange. You will need to choose which events are of interest to you. There are around 15 to 20 presentations running at the same time, so you will want to choose carefully. If you find a presentation to be too boring, you may want to leave.

When choosing a credential evaluation service, be sure to choose a company that has accreditation from the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). NACE has a code of ethics and admission standards to ensure that its members are upholding standards of quality. Additionally, NACES members work with other credential evaluation services to improve global evaluation quality.

Many credential evaluation organizations offer extra copies of their evaluations for a small fee. This is a great benefit for students who would like to get more than one copy of their report. Additionally, it’s a great idea to work with an advisor if you’re unfamiliar with the credential evaluation process. They will be able to help you compare the different evaluation services and help you select the right one. They can even help you find the documents you need to submit.

Some universities with evaluation programs have been members of AEA for many years. However, membership in the association does not guarantee that a university is accredited by AEA. Additionally, many universities’ faculty reference the AEA Guiding Principles in their teaching. For example, the University of Oregon’s program is entirely online, so you can complete it from anywhere in the world. If you want to know more about the program, visit their website.

An AEA evaluation is an important step when applying to a U.S. university. It will provide a reliable third-party evaluation of your academic credentials. This evaluation is often a requirement for international students applying to U.S. schools. It will help you get the recognition you deserve.

A good evaluation will allow you to compare your credentials with the standards of the United States. It will allow you to see if your diploma is equivalent to a US bachelor’s degree. Furthermore, you’ll learn if the course you’ve taken is equivalent to a U.S. graduate’s.

Chelsea Glover