where to evaluate international degree in usa

There are many places where you can evaluate your international degree in the United States. The State licensing boards, the Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI), and the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NACES) are just a few. However, you may also need to consult other sources.


The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) is a United States non-profit organization dedicated to providing accurate evaluations of foreign educational documents. In addition to evaluating education and diplomas, NACES members also provide Course Analysis and Document Verification services. Members are subject to rigorous standards and a strict code of ethics.

Many foreign students have to have their credentials evaluated before they can enter US schools. The process involves the verification of foreign academic documents, grades, and dates of study. A general report can be prepared that provides the basic criteria that a prospective employer expects to see. It can include the date of graduation, the duration of the program, and the cumulative grade point average of each course taken.

Another type of report is the Document-by-Document report, which provides an analysis of an individual’s work experience and how it would be comparable to a US educational degree. This report will include the dates of study, the cumulative grade point average of each program, and the entrance requirements of the school.

Another type of evaluation is the Academic Credential Evaluation (ACE), which assesses whether a person’s education in a foreign country is equivalent to a US degree. ACE reports are created by a professional association of evaluators.

There are many private organizations that can perform evaluations of foreign documents and academics. They operate for a fee, depending on the extent of the education to be evaluated. Some companies evaluate a single document, while others perform evaluations in-house. To learn more about a specific company, visit its website.

Before deciding on a particular service provider, it is important to research its membership and qualifications. Some of the best services are affiliated with a professional association of evaluators. If the provider is not a member, it is wise to look for another one.

You can expect to pay around $200 to have your foreign degree evaluated in the USA. Depending on how many documents are submitted, the evaluation can take from a few days to a few months. Whether it is an expedited process or a standard one, you can be assured that you will get an accurate evaluation.

When looking for a professional to evaluate your foreign qualifications, it is a good idea to check to see if the provider is a member of a reputable professional association. If you have a concern about the quality of the service, it is a good idea to contact the organization directly.

The United States offers a variety of exciting options for foreigners. For example, the Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute in California offers a service that specializes in evaluating educational qualifications from around the world. As a charter member of the Association of International Credential Evaluators, the institute is committed to ensuring that its assessments are fair and reliable.

Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI)

If you are looking for a credential evaluation for an international degree in the USA, the Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI) is a good place to start. ACEI is a nonprofit professional association that evaluates educational credentials. It is also a member of the Association of International Credential Evaluators, an organization that promotes best practices in credential evaluation.

The organization was incorporated in California in 1994. In fact, it is a Charter Member of the Association of International Credential Evaluators. ACEI’s founder is Jasmin Saidi-Kuehnert, who is the president and CEO of the organization. She is also a published author. Her expertise is in the field of marketing, crisis communications, and brand management.

ACEI offers a variety of credential evaluation services, including educational equivalency evaluations. Since it is a charter member of the Association of International Credential Evaluators, it is able to offer recommendations to US colleges and universities on the equivalency of a foreign diploma. They have an in-house team of evaluators who provide a quick turnaround on your request.

ACEI also specializes in providing evaluations for the California Board of Accountancy. ACEI has been providing evaluations for this particular board for nearly two decades. A complete credential evaluation is usually done in about two weeks. However, it can take more or less depending on the evaluator. Some universities may only accept a report from a single evaluator, which means you have to choose wisely.

While you are at it, you might want to ask your evaluator what kind of evaluation he or she is offering. Most credential evaluation associations have websites that display a list of evaluators. You might also want to inquire about the company’s policies regarding the handling of complaints and disputes.

For a comprehensive evaluation, you might want to opt for a company that offers a detailed course-by-course evaluation. This is the kind of information you can use to help you determine if a program you are considering enrolling in is accredited. ACEI may also offer to waive the official document requirement, depending on your circumstances.

When it comes to choosing the right credential evaluation for your foreign education background, the best option is to look for the one that has the most awards, endorsements, and recognitions. Your options include the World Education Service, the International Education Research Foundation, and Academic Evaluation Services, among others. An evaluator’s website will usually display the types of certifications they have and the details needed to make a well-informed decision.

Depending on your needs, you might also wish to check the credibility of the institution in which your foreign education background was obtained. This could be important when transferring your credits to a US college. Several universities have their own credential evaluation departments.

Finally, a degree equivalency report is a good idea for many applications. Not only is it helpful in determining your transfer credits, but it is also recommended for college admissions, and USCIS RFEs. Usually, these reports include an academic degree equivalency, grade points, credit hours, and credits.

State licensing boards

If you want to obtain a license in the United States, you will need to have your credentials evaluated. You can do this by using a professional credential evaluation service, or by your state licensing board. This will ensure that you have the proper education to meet the requirements of the profession you are applying for.

Some States have specific rules pertaining to evaluating foreign qualifications. For example, most states require a certain number of years of college or graduate school. In addition, applicants for a medical license must have a credential evaluation. A foreign-trained applicant must show that their training is comparable to that of an American-trained candidate.

The evaluation process can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months. It’s important that you have all of your documents together. Ensure that they are translated into English and that they are sealed copies of your official academic records. Also, check with the admissions office to see if they require additional documents.

Applicants seeking an H-1B visa must have their educational credentials evaluated. There is a special program available for this purpose. During this process, your qualifications are assessed by an expert and compared to other H-1B applicants. Upon completion, you will be awarded a certificate of equivalency that you can use to apply for a work visa in the United States. Depending on your country of origin, you may need to submit an equivalency report from a credential evaluation service that is endorsed by the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE).

Foreign-born students make up 4.6% of the total student population in the U.S., and more than 1 million foreign-born students studied in the U.S. Over the past school year, students from more than 200 countries studied in the United States. Thousands of professionals come to the U.S. every year to get licensed.

Most State licensing boards don’t have the resources to evaluate the degrees of international candidates. However, you can expect to be evaluated for a fee by a credential evaluation service. These services are usually private, non-governmental organizations. They provide educational evaluations for people who have studied abroad, or for people who are looking to study abroad.

Depending on your field, you may be required to complete a course-by-course credential evaluation. This is a thorough analysis of your education, including grades and credit hours. The report will also indicate how your coursework equates to courses offered by American colleges and universities.

Before submitting your educational credentials for evaluation, contact your state’s licensing board. Each licensing board has its own expectations when it comes to qualifications. Your licensing board can guide you on the most appropriate equivalency.

Some services will perform this analysis in house, and others will accept reports from other services. When you choose a service, be sure to select one that is accredited by NACES or ABET.

Chelsea Glover