Fortnite Chapter 3 features various wacky NPCs you can visit around the island, so here are all of the Fortnite NPC locations for whenever you might need to find these characters in Season 1.
Along with the beginning of Fortnite Chapter 3 came the introduction of several new NPCs, such as Spider-Man and The Visitor.
Some of these can be found around the island, and by spending Gold Bars, these NPCs can reveal future Storm Circles, give you a Rift, and some are even necessary to complete the Weekly Challenges.
Here’s every Fortnite Chapter 3 NPC and their location on the Season 1 map.
All Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1 NPC locations
Thanks to the website thisweekincas.com, we’ve got the Fortnite NPC locations discovered in Chapter 3, Season 1 so far. thisweekincas.com has also marked each character to tell you if they’ll reveal the future Storm Circle or turn you into a Prop for the right price.
- Read more: Fortnite leaks reveal Cobra Kai crossover coming soon
Here are the detailed locations of each Fortnite Chapter 3 NPC:
- The Visitor: Launch Pad island east of The Sanctuary (can be hired)
- The Scientist: North end of The Sanctuary (reveals future Storm Circles)
- Agent Jones: Seven Outpost III north-east of The Daily Bugle (can be hired)
- The Foundation: East side of The Sanctuary
- Bunker Jonesy: South-west side of The Joneses
- Ludwig: Building south-east of The Joneses
- Brainiac: Building in the centre of The Joneses (can be hired)
- Mullet Maurader: Red roofed building at north side of The Joneses
- Jonesy The First: Building in the north-east of The Joneses (can be hired)
- Cuddle Team Leader: Pink roofed building at the north side of Camp Cuddle
- Metal Team Leader: Grey roofed building at the south side of Camp Cuddle
- Cuddlepool: Red roofed building at the south side of Camp Cuddle (can be hired)
- Quackling: Yellow roofed building at the south side of Camp Cuddle
- Guaco: Inside the restaurant at Greasy Grove
- Lil’ Whip: Inside the ice cream shop at Coney Crossroads (can turn you into a Prop)
- Bao Bros: South-east building in Greasy Grove (can turn you into a Prop)
- Tomatohead: Inside the middle store in Greasy Grove (can turn you into a Prop & sells Rifts)
- Mancake: In Butter Barn north-west of Chonker’s Speedway (can turn you into a prop & be dueled)
- Shanta: South-east of Condo Canyon (can be hired & sells Rifts)
- Lt. John Llama: South-east of Logjam Lumberyard (can be hired)
These NPCs are guaranteed to spawn in every match of Fortnite, so you should have no trouble finding the Fortnite NPC locations. However, NPCs are known to move around, so we’ll update you if they are found in any more locations.
- Read more: When does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 start? Season 1 end date
More Fortnite NPC locations are expected to be added throughout Season 1, so we’ll update this article with any new characters.
You can also check out our top five Fortnite crossovers, and how to get the Boba Fett skin.
Image Credit: Epic Games / thisweekincas.com