The 2022 GRAMMYs Awards show, officially known as the 64th GRAMMY Awards, is just around the corner. Today, the Recording Academy announced the nominations for each of the 86 categories.
See below to see who’s nominated at the 64th GRAMMY Awards.
(The 64th GRAMMY Awards recognize recordings released between Sept. 1, 2020 — Sept. 30, 2021.)
The Recording Academy will present the 2022 GRAMMY Awards show on Mon, Jan. 31, on the CBS Television Network and stream live and on demand on Paramount+ from 8-11:30 p.m. ET / 5-8:30 p.m. PT. Prior to the telecast, the GRAMMY Awards Premiere Ceremony will be held at the Microsoft Theater at 12:30 p.m. PT/3:30 p.m. ET and will be streamed live on thisweekincas.com and the Recording Academy’s YouTube channel.
1. Record Of The YearAward to the Artist and to the Producer(s), Recording Engineer(s) and/or Mixer(s) and mastering engineer(s), if other than the artist.
- I Still Have Faith In You ABBA Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, producers; Benny Andersson & Bernard Löhr, engineers/mixers; Björn Engelmann, mastering engineer
- Freedom Jon Batiste Jon Batiste, DJ Khalil, Kizzo & Autumn Rowe, producers; Russ Elevado, Kizzo & Manny Marroquin, engineers/mixers; Michelle Mancini, mastering engineer
- I Get A Kick Out Of You Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Dae Bennett, producer; Dae Bennett & Josh Coleman, engineers/mixers; Greg Calbi & Steve Fallone, mastering engineers
- Peaches Justin Bieber Featuring Daniel Caesar & Giveon Louis Bell, Josh Gudwin, HARV, Shndo & Andrew Watt, producers; Josh Gudwin & Andrew Watt, engineers/mixers; Colin Leonard, mastering engineer
- Right On Time Brandi Carlile Dave Cobb & Shooter Jennings, producers; Brandon Bell & Tom Elmhirst, engineers/mixers; Pete Lyman, mastering engineer
- Kiss Me More Doja Cat Featuring SZA Rogét Chahayed, tizhimself & Yeti Beats, producers; Rob Bisel, Serban Ghenea, Rian Lewis & Joe Visciano, engineers/mixers; Mike Bozzi, mastering engineer
- Happier Than Ever Billie Eilish FINNEAS, producer; Billie Eilish, FINNEAS & Rob Kinelski, engineers/mixers; Dave Kutch, mastering engineer
- Montero (Call Me By Your Name) Lil Nas X Omer Fedi, Roy Lenzo & Take A Daytrip, producers; Denzel Baptiste, Serban Ghenea, John Hanes & Roy Lenzo, engineers/mixers; Chris Gehringer, mastering engineer
- drivers license Olivia Rodrigo Daniel Nigro, producer; Mitch McCarthy & Daniel Nigro, engineers/mixers; Randy Merrill, mastering engineer
- Leave The Door Open Silk Sonic Dernst “D’Mile” Emile II & Bruno Mars, producers; Serban Ghenea, John Hanes & Charles Moniz, engineers/mixers; Randy Merrill, mastering engineer
2. Album Of The YearAward to Artist(s) and to Featured Artist(s), Songwriter(s) of new material, Producer(s), Recording Engineer(s), Mixer(s) and Mastering Engineer(s).
- We Are Jon Batiste Craig Adams, David Gauthier, Braedon Gautier, Brennon Gautier, Gospel Soul Children Choir, Hot 8 Brass Band, PJ Morton, Autumn Rowe, Zadie Smith, St. Augustine High School Marching 100 & Trombone Shorty, featured artists; Jon Batiste, Mikey Freedom Hart, DJ Khalil, King Garbage, Kizzo, Sunny Levine, Nate Mercereau, David Pimentel, Ricky Reed, Autumn Rowe, Jahaan Sweet & Nick Waterhouse, producers; Jon Batiste, Russ Elevado, Mischa Kachkachishvili, Kizzo, Joseph Lorge, Manny Marroquin, Ken Oriole, David Pimentel, Ricky Reed, Jaclyn Sanchez, Matt Vertere, Marc Whitmore & Alex Williams, engineers/mixers; Andrae Alexander, Troy Andrews, Jon Batiste, Zach Cooper, Vic Dimotsis, Eric Frederic, Kizzo, Sunny Levine, Steve McEwan, PJ Morton, Autumn Rowe & Mavis Staples, songwriters; Michelle Mancini, mastering engineer
- Love For Sale Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Dae Bennett, producer; Dae Bennett, Josh Coleman & Billy Cumella, engineers/mixers; Greg Calbi & Steve Fallone, mastering engineers
- Justice (Triple Chucks Deluxe) Justin Bieber BEAM, benny blanco, Burna Boy, Daniel Caesar, Chance The Rapper, DaBaby, Dominic Fike, Giveon, Jaden, Tori Kelly, Khalid, The Kid LAROI, Lil Uzi Vert & Quavo, featured artists; Amy Allen, Louis Bell, Jon Bellion, Justin Bieber, benny blanco, BMW Kenny, Capi, Dreamlab, Dvlp, Jason Evigan, FINNEAS, The Futuristics, German, Josh Gudwin, Jimmie Gutch, HARV, Marvin “Tony” Hemmings, Ilya, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, Stefan Johnson, KCdaproducer, Denis Kosiak, The Monsters & Strangerz, Jorgen Odegard, Michael Pollack, Poo Bear, Shndo, Skrillex, Jake Torrey, Trackz, Andrew Watt & Ido Zmishlany, producers; Cory Bice, benny blanco, Kevin “Capi” Carbo, Edwin Diaz, DJ Durel, Dreamlab, FINNEAS, Josh Gudwin, Sam Holland, Daniel James, Antonio Kearney, Denis Kosiak, Paul LaMalfa, Jeremy Lertola, Devin Nakao, Chris “TEK” O’Ryan, Andres Osorio, Micah Pettit & Benjamin Thomas, engineers/mixers; Amy Allen, Delacey (Brittany Amaradio), Louis Bell, Jonathan Bellion, Chancelor Johnathon Bennett, Justin Bieber, David Bowden, Jason Boyd, Scott Braun, Tommy Lee Brown, Valentin Brunn, Kevin Carbo, Kenneth Coby, Kevin Coby, Raul Cubina, Jordan Douglas, Giveon Dezmann Evans, Jason Evigan, Dominic David Fike, Kameron Glasper, Jacob Greenspan, Josh Gudwin, James Gutch, Scott Harris, Bernard Harvey, Leah Haywood, Gregory Aldae Hein, Marvin Hemmings, Jeffrey Howard, Alexander Izquierdo, Daniel James, Jace Logan Jennings, Rodney Jerkins, Jordan K. Johnson, Stefan Johnson, Anthony M. Jones, Antonio Kearney, Charlton Kenneth, Joe Khajadourian, Felisha “Fury” King, Jonathan Lyndale Kirk, Matthew Sean Leon, Benjamin Levin, Marcus Lomax, Quavious Keyate Marshall, Luis Manuel Martinez Jr., Sonny Moore, Finneas O’Connell, Jorgen Odegard, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, Tayla Parx, Oliver Peterhof, Whitney Phillips, Michael Pollack, Khalid Donnel Robinson, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Alex Schwartz, Tia Scola, Aaron Simmonds, Ashton Simmonds, Gian Stone, Ali Tamposi, Ryan Tedder, Tyshane Thompson, Jake Torrey, Billy Walsh, Freddy Wexler, Symere Woods, Andrew Wotman, Rami Yacoub, Keavan Yazdani, Bigram Zayas & Ido Zmishlany, songwriters; Colin Leonard, mastering engineer
- Planet Her (Deluxe) Doja Cat Eve, Ariana Grande, Gunna, JID, SZA, The Weeknd & Young Thug, featured artists; Aaron Bow, Rogét Chahayed, Crate Classics, Digi, Dr. Luke, f a l l e n, Mayer Hawthorne, Mike Hector, Linden Jay, Aynzli Jones, Kurtis McKenzie, Jason Quenneville, Reef, Khaled Rohaim, Al Shux, Sully, tizhimself, Yeti Beats & Y2K, producers; Rob Bisel, Jesse Ray Ernster, Serban Ghenea, Clint Gibbs, Rian Lewis, NealHPogue, Tyler Sheppard, Kalani Thompson, Joe Visciano & Jeff Ellis Worldwide, engineers/mixers; Ilana Armida, Aaron Bow, Rogét Chahayed, Jamil Chammas, Sheldon Yu-Ting Cheung, Antwoine Collins, Amala Zandile Dlamini, Lukasz Gottwald, Ariana Grande, Mayer Hawthorne, Mike Hector, Aaron Horn, Taneisha Damielle Jackson, Linden Jay, Eve Jihan Jeffers, Aynzli Jones, Sergio Kitchens, Carter Lang, Siddharth Mallick, Maciej Margol-Gromada, Kurtis McKenzie, Jidenna Mobisson, Gerard A. Powell II, Geordan Reid-Campbell, Khaled Rohaim, Destin Route, Solána Rowe, Laura Roy, Al Shuckburgh, David Sprecher, Ari Starace, Lee Stashenko, Abel Tesfaye, Rob Tewlow & Jeffery Lamar Williams, songwriters; Dale Becker & Mike Bozzi, mastering engineers
- Happier Than Ever Billie Eilish FINNEAS, producer; Billie Eilish, FINNEAS & Rob Kinelski, engineers/mixers; Billie Eilish O’Connell & Finneas O’Connell, songwriters; John Greenham & Dave Kutch, mastering engineers
- Back Of My Mind H.E.R. Chris Brown, Cordae, DJ Khaled, Lil Baby, Thundercat, Bryson Tiller, Ty Dolla $ign, YG & Yung Bleu, featured artists; Tarik Azzouz, Bordeaux, Nelson Bridges, DJ Camper, Cardiak, Cardo, Chi Chi, Steven J. Collins, Flip, Jeff “Gitty” Gitelman, GRADES, H.E.R., Hit-Boy, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, Walter Jones, KAYTRANADA, DJ Khaled, Mario Luciano, Mike Will Made-It, NonNative, NOVA WAV, Scribz Riley, Jeff Robinson, STREETRUNNER, Hue Strother, Asa Taccone, Thundercat, Thurdi & Wu10, producers; Rafael Fai Bautista, Luis Bordeaux, Dee Brown, Anthony Cruz, Ayanna Depas, Morning Estrada, Chris Galland, H.E.R., Jaycen Joshua, KAYTRANADA, Derek Keota, Omar Loya, Manny Marroquin, Tim McClain, Juan “AyoJuan” Peña, Micah Pettit, Patrizio Pigliapoco, Alex Pyle, Jaclyn Sanchez, Miki Tsutsumi & Tito “Earcandy” Vasquez, engineers/mixers; Denisia “Blu June” Andrews, Nasri Atweh, Tarik Azzouz, Stacy Barthe, Jeremy Biddle, Nelson “Keyz” Bridges, Chris Brown, Stephen Bruner, Darhyl Camper Jr., Luis Campozano, Louis Kevin Celestin, Anthony Clemons Jr., Steven J. Collins, Ronald “Flip” Colson, Brittany “Chi” Coney, Elijah Dias, Cordae Dunston, Jeff Gitelman, Tyrone Griffin Jr., Priscilla “Priscilla Renea” Hamilton, H.E.R., Charles A. Hinshaw, Chauncey Hollis, Latisha Twana Hyman, Keenon Daequan Ray Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Dominique Jones, Khaled Khaled, Ron Latour, Gamal “Lunchmoney” Lewis, Mario Luciano, Carl McCormick, Leon McQuay III, Julia Michaels, Maxx Moore, Vurdell “V. Script” Muller, Chidi Osondu, Karriem Riggins, Mike “Scribz” Riley, Seandrea Sledge, Hue Strother, Asa Taccone, Tiara Thomas, Bryson Tiller, Daniel James Traynor, Brendan Walsh, Nicholas Warwar, Jabrile Hashim Willliams, Michael L. Williams II, Robert Williams & Kelvin Wooten, songwriters; Colin Leonard, mastering engineer
- Montero Lil Nas X Miley Cyrus, Doja Cat, Jack Harlow, Elton John & Megan Thee Stallion, featured artists; Denzel Baptiste, David Biral, John Cunningham, Omer Fedi, Kuk Harrell, Jasper Harris, KBeaZy, Carter Lang, Nick Lee, Roy Lenzo, Tom Levesque, Jasper Sheff, Blake Slatkin, Drew Sliger, Take A Daytrip, Ryan Tedder & Kanye West, producers; Denzel Baptiste, David Biral, Jon Castelli, John Cunningham, Jelli Dorman, Tom Elmhirst, Serban Ghenea, John Hanes, Kuk Harrell, Roy Lenzo, Manny Marroquin, Nickie Jon Pabon, Patrizio ‘Teezio’ Pigliapoco, Blake Slatkin, Drew Sliger, Ryan Tedder & Joe Visciano, engineers/mixers; Keegan Bach, Denzel Baptiste, David Biral, John Cunningham, Miley Ray Cyrus, Amala Zandile Dlamini, Omer Fedi, Vincent Goodyer, Jack Harlow, Jasper Harris, Montero Hill, Ilsey Juber, Carter Lang, Nick Lee, Roy Lenzo, Thomas James Levesque, Andrew Luce, Michael Olmo, Jasper Sheff, Blake Slatkin, R.L. Stafford, Ryan Tedder, William K. Ward & Kanye West, songwriters; Chris Gehringer, Eric Lagg & Randy Merrill, mastering engineers
- Sour Olivia Rodrigo Alexander 23, Daniel Nigro & Olivia Rodrigo, producers; Ryan Linvill, Mitch McCarthy & Daniel Nigro, engineers/mixers; Daniel Nigro, Olivia Rodrigo & Casey Smith, songwriters; Randy Merrill, mastering engineer
- Evermore Taylor Swift Bon Iver, Haim & The National, featured artists; Jack Antonoff, Aaron Dessner, Bryce Dessner & Taylor Swift, producers; Thomas Bartlett, JT Bates, Robin Baynton, Stuart Bogie, Gabriel Cabezas, CJ Camerieri, Aaron Dessner, Bryce Dessner, Scott Devendorf, Matt DiMona, Jon Gautier, Trevor Hagen, Mikey Freedom Hart, Sean Hutchinson, Josh Kaufman, Benjamin Lanz, Nick Lloyd, Jonathan Low, James McAlister, Dave Nelson, Sean O’Brien, Ryan Olson, Ariel Rechtshaid, Kyle Resnick, Michael Riddleberger, Laura Sisk, Evan Smith, Alex Sopp & Justin Vernon, engineers/mixers; Jack Antonoff, William Bowery, Aaron Dessner, Bryce Dessner, Taylor Swift & Justin Vernon, songwriters; Greg Calbi & Steve Fallone, mastering engineers
- Donda Kanye West Baby Keem, Chris Brown, Conway The Machine, DaBaby, Jay Electronica, Fivio Foreign, Westside Gunn, JAY-Z, Syleena Johnson, Kid Cudi, Lil Baby, Lil Durk, Lil Yachty, The LOX, Marilyn Manson, Playboi Carti, Pop Smoke, Roddy Ricch, Rooga, Travis Scott, Shenseea, Swizz Beatz, Young Thug, Don Toliver, Ty Dolla $ign, Vory, The Weeknd, Westside Gunn & Lil Yachty, featured artists; Allday, Audi, AyoAA, Roark Bailey, Louis Bell, Jeff Bhasker, Boi-1Da, BoogzDaBeast, Warryn Campbell, Cubeatz, David & Eli, Mike Dean, Dem Jointz, Digital Nas, DJ Khalil, DRTWRK, 88-Keys, E.Vax, FNZ, Gesaffelstein, Nikki Grier, Cory Henry, Ronny J, DJ Khalil, Wallis Lane, Digital Nas, Nascent, Ojivolta, Shuko, Sloane, Sean Solymar, Sucuki, Arron “Arrow” Sunday, Swizz Beatz, Zen Tachi, 30 Roc, Bastian Völkel, Mia Wallis, Kanye West, Wheezy & Jason White, producers; Josh Berg, Todd Bergman, Rashade Benani Bevel Sr., Will Chason, Dem Jointz, IRKO, Jess Jackson, Nagaris Johnson, Shin Kamiyama, Gimel “Young Guru” Keaton, James Kelso, Scott McDowell, Kalam Ali Muttalib, Jonathan Pfarr, Drrique Rendeer, Alejandro Rodriguez-Dawson, Mikalai Skrobat, Devon Wilson & Lorenzo Wolff, engineers/mixers; Dwayne Abernathy Jr., Elpadaro F. Electronica Allah, Aswad Asif, Roark Bailey, Durk Banks, Sam Barsh, Christoph Bauss, Louis Bell, Jeff Bhasker, Isaac De Boni, Christopher Brown, Jahshua Brown, Tahrence Brown, Aaron Butts, Warryn Campbell, Hykeem Carter Jr., Jordan Terrell Carter, Shawn Carter, Denzel Charles, Raul Cubina, Isaac De Boni, Kasseem Dean, Michael Dean, Tim Friedrich, Wesley Glass, Samuel Gloade, Kevin Gomringer, Tim Gomringer, Tyrone Griffin Jr., Jahmal Gwin, Cory Henry, Tavoris Javon Hollins Jr., Larry Hoover Jr., Bashar Jackson, Sean Jacob, Nima Jahanbin, Paimon Jahanbin, Syleena Johnson, Dominique Armani Jones, Eli Klughammer, Chinsea Lee, Mike Lévy, Evan Mast, Mark Mbogo, Miles McCollum, Josh Mease, Scott Medcudi, Brian Miller, Rodrick Wayne Moore Jr., Michael Mulé, Mark Myrie, Charles M. Njapa, Nasir Pemberton, Carlos St. John Phillips, Jason Phillips, Khalil Abdul Rahman, Laraya Ashlee Robinson, Christopher Ruelas, David Ruoff, Maxie Lee Ryles III, Matthew Samuels, Daniel Seeff, Eric Sloan Jr., Sean Solymar, Ronald O’Neill Spence Jr., David Styles, Michael Suski, Aqeel Tate, Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, Caleb Zackery Toliver, Bastian Völkel, Brian Hugh Warner, Jacques Webster II, Kanye West, Orlando Wilder, Jeffery Williams & Mark Williams, songwriters; Irko, mastering engineer
3. Song Of The YearA Songwriter(s) Award. A song is eligible if it was first released or if it first achieved prominence during the Eligibility Year. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.
- Bad Habits Fred Gibson, Johnny McDaid & Ed Sheeran, songwriters (Ed Sheeran)
- A Beautiful Noise Ruby Amanfu, Brandi Carlile, Brandy Clark, Alicia Keys, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Linda Perry & Hailey Whitters, songwriters (Alicia Keys & Brandi Carlile)
- drivers license Daniel Nigro & Olivia Rodrigo, songwriters (Olivia Rodrigo)
- Fight For You Dernst Emile II, H.E.R. & Tiara Thomas, songwriters (H.E.R.)
- Happier Than Ever Billie Eilish O’Connell & Finneas O’Connell, songwriters (Billie Eilish)
- Kiss Me More Rogét Chahayed, Amala Zandile Dlamini, Lukasz Gottwald, Carter Lang, Gerard A. Powell II, Solána Rowe & David Sprecher, songwriters (Doja Cat Featuring SZA)
- Leave The Door Open Brandon Anderson, Christopher Brody Brown, Dernst Emile II & Bruno Mars, songwriters (Silk Sonic)
- Montero (Call Me By Your Name) Denzel Baptiste, David Biral, Omer Fedi, Montero Hill & Roy Lenzo, songwriters (Lil Nas X)
- Peaches Louis Bell, Justin Bieber, Giveon Dezmann Evans, Bernard Harvey, Felisha “Fury” King, Matthew Sean Leon, Luis Manuel Martinez Jr., Aaron Simmonds, Ashton Simmonds, Andrew Wotman & Keavan Yazdani, songwriters (Justin Bieber Featuring Daniel Caesar & Giveon)
- Right On Time Brandi Carlile, Dave Cobb, Phil Hanseroth & Tim Hanseroth, songwriters (Brandi Carlile)
4. Best New ArtistThis category recognizes an artist whose eligibility-year release(s) achieved a breakthrough into the public consciousness and notably impacted the musical landscape.
- Arooj Aftab
- Jimmie Allen
- Baby Keem
- Glass Animals
- Japanese Breakfast
- The Kid LAROI
- Arlo Parks
- Olivia Rodrigo
5. Best Pop Solo PerformanceFor new vocal or instrumental pop recordings. Singles or Tracks only.
- Anyone Justin Bieber
- Right On Time Brandi Carlile
- Happier Than Ever Billie Eilish
- Positions Ariana Grande
- drivers license Olivia Rodrigo
6. Best Pop Duo/Group PerformanceFor new vocal or instrumental duo/group or collaborative pop recordings. Singles or Tracks only.
- I Get A Kick Out Of You Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
- Lonely Justin Bieber & benny blanco
- Butter BTS
- Higher Power Coldplay
- Kiss Me More Doja Cat Featuring SZA
7. Best Traditional Pop Vocal AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new traditional pop recordings.
- Love For Sale Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
- Til We Meet Again (Live) Norah Jones
- A Tori Kelly Christmas Tori Kelly
- Ledisi Sings Nina Ledisi
- That’s Life Willie Nelson
- A Holly Dolly Christmas Dolly Parton
8. Best Pop Vocal AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new pop vocal recordings.
- Justice (Triple Chucks Deluxe) Justin Bieber
- Planet Her (Deluxe) Doja Cat
- Happier Than Ever Billie Eilish
- Positions Ariana Grande
- Sour Olivia Rodrigo
9. Best Dance/Electronic RecordingFor solo, duo, group or collaborative performances. Vocal or Instrumental. Singles or tracks only.
- Hero Afrojack & David Guetta Afrojack, David Guetta, Kuk Harrell & Stargate, producers; Elio Debets, mixer
- Loom Ólafur Arnalds Featuring Bonobo Ólafur Arnalds & Simon Green, producers; Ólafur Arnalds, mixer
- Before James Blake James Blake & Dom Maker, producers; James Blake, mixer
- Heartbreak Bonobo & Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs Simon Green & Orlando Higginbottom, producers; Simon Green & Orlando Higginbottom, mixers
- You Can Do It Caribou Dan Snaith, producer; David Wrench, mixer
- Alive Rüfüs Du Sol Jason Evigan & Rüfüs Du Sol, producers; Cassian Stewart-Kasimba, mixer
- The Business Tiësto Hightower, Julia Karlsson & Tiësto, producers; Tiësto, mixer
10. Best Dance/Electronic Music AlbumFor vocal or instrumental albums. Albums only.
- Subconsciously Black Coffee
- Fallen Embers ILLENIUM
- Music Is The Weapon (Reloaded) Major Lazer
- Shockwave Marshmello
- Free Love Sylvan Esso
- Judgement Ten City
11. Best Contemporary Instrumental AlbumFor albums containing approximately 51% or more playing time of instrumental material. For albums containing at least 51% playing time of new recordings.
- Double Dealin’ Randy Brecker & Eric Marienthal
- The Garden Rachel Eckroth
- Tree Falls Taylor Eigsti
- At Blue Note Tokyo Steve Gadd Band
- Deep: The Baritone Sessions, Vol. 2 Mark Lettieri
12. Best Rock PerformanceFor new vocal or instrumental solo, duo/group or collaborative rock recordings.
- Shot In The Dark AC/DC
- Know You Better (Live From Capitol Studio A) Black Pumas
- Nothing Compares 2 U Chris Cornell
- Ohms Deftones
- Making A Fire Foo Fighters
13. Best Metal PerformanceFor new vocal or instrumental solo, duo/group or collaborative metal recordings.
- Genesis Deftones
- The Alien Dream Theater
- Amazonia Gojira
- Pushing The Tides Mastodon
- The Triumph Of King Freak (A Crypt Of Preservation And Superstition) Rob Zombie
14. Best Rock SongA Songwriter(s) Award. Includes Rock, Hard Rock and Metal songs. A song is eligible if it was first released or if it first achieved prominence during the Eligibility Year. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.
- All My Favorite Songs Rivers Cuomo, Ashley Gorley, Ben Johnson & Ilsey Juber, songwriters (Weezer)
- The Bandit Caleb Followill, Jared Followill, Matthew Followill & Nathan Followill, songwriters (Kings Of Leon)
- Distance Wolfgang Van Halen, songwriter (Mammoth WVH)
- Find My Way Paul McCartney, songwriter (Paul McCartney)
- Waiting On A War Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Rami Jaffee, Nate Mendel, Chris Shiflett & Pat Smear, songwriters (Foo Fighters)
15. Best Rock AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new rock, hard rock or metal recordings.
- Power Up AC/DC
- Capitol Cuts – Live From Studio A Black Pumas
- No One Sings Like You Anymore Vol. 1 Chris Cornell
- Medicine At Midnight Foo Fighters
- McCartney III Paul McCartney
16. Best Alternative Music AlbumVocal or Instrumental.
- Shore Fleet Foxes
- If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power Halsey
- Jubilee Japanese Breakfast
- Collapsed In Sunbeams Arlo Parks
- Daddy’s Home St. Vincent
17. Best R&B PerformanceFor new vocal or instrumental R&B recordings.
- Lost You Snoh Aalegra
- Peaches Justin Bieber Featuring Daniel Caesar & Giveon
- Damage H.E.R.
- Leave The Door Open Silk Sonic
- Pick Up Your Feelings Jazmine Sullivan
18. Best Traditional R&B PerformanceFor new vocal or instrumental traditional R&B recordings.
- I Need You Jon Batiste
- Bring It On Home To Me BJ The Chicago Kid, PJ Morton & Kenyon Dixon Featuring Charlie Bereal
- Born Again Leon Bridges Featuring Robert Glasper
- Fight For You H.E.R.
- How Much Can A Heart Take Lucky Daye Featuring Yebba
19. Best R&B SongA Songwriter(s) Award. A song is eligible if it was first released or if it first achieved prominence during the Eligibility Year. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.
- Damage Anthony Clemons Jr., Jeff Gitelman, H.E.R., Carl McCormick & Tiara Thomas, songwriters (H.E.R.)
- Good Days Jacob Collier, Carter Lang, Carlos Munoz, Solána Rowe & Christopher Ruelas, songwriters (SZA)
- Heartbreak Anniversary Giveon Evans, Maneesh, Sevn Thomas & Varren Wade, songwriters (Giveon)
- Leave The Door Open Brandon Anderson, Christopher Brody Brown, Dernst Emile II & Bruno Mars, songwriters (Silk Sonic)
- Pick Up Your Feelings Denisia “Blue June” Andrews, Audra Mae Butts, Kyle Coleman, Brittany “Chi” Coney, Michael Holmes & Jazmine Sullivan, songwriters (Jazmine Sullivan)
20. Best Progressive R&B AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of newly recorded progressive vocal tracks derivative of R&B.
- New Light Eric Bellinger
- Something To Say Cory Henry
- Mood Valiant Hiatus Kaiyote
- Table For Two Lucky Daye
- Dinner Party: Dessert Terrace Martin, Robert Glasper, 9th Wonder & Kamasi Washington
- Studying Abroad: Extended Stay Masego
21. Best R&B AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new R&B recordings.
- Temporary Highs In The Violet Skies Snoh Aalegra
- We Are Jon Batiste
- Gold-Diggers Sound Leon Bridges
- Back Of My Mind H.E.R.
- Heaux Tales Jazmine Sullivan
22. Best Rap PerformanceFor a Rap performance. Singles or Tracks only.
- Family Ties Baby Keem Featuring Kendrick Lamar
- Up Cardi B
- M Y . L I F E J. Cole Featuring 21 Savage & Morray
- Thot S*** Megan Thee Stallion
23. Best Melodic Rap PerformanceFor a solo or collaborative performance containing both elements of R&B melodies and Rap.
- P R I D E . I S . T H E . D E V I L J. Cole Featuring Lil Baby
- Need To Know Doja Cat
- Industry Baby Lil Nas X Featuring Jack Harlow
- Wusyaname Tyler, The Creator Featuring Youngboy Never Broke Again & Ty Dolla $ign
- Hurricane Kanye West Featuring The Weeknd & Lil Baby
24. Best Rap SongA Songwriter(s) Award. A song is eligible if it was first released or if it first achieved prominence during the Eligibility Year. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.
- Bath Salts Shawn Carter, Kasseem Dean, Michael Forno, Nasir Jones & Earl Simmons, songwriters (DMX Featuring Jay-Z & Nas)
- Best Friend Amala Zandelie Dlamini, Lukasz Gottwald, Randall Avery Hammers, Diamonté Harper, Asia Smith, Theron Thomas & Rocco Valdes, songwriters (Saweetie Featuring Doja Cat)
- Family Ties Roshwita Larisha Bacha, Hykeem Carter, Tobias Dekker, Colin Franken, Jasper Harris, Kendrick Lamar, Ronald Latour & Dominik Patrzek, songwriters (Baby Keem Featuring Kendrick Lamar)
- Jail Dwayne Abernathy, Jr., Shawn Carter, Raul Cubina, Michael Dean, Charles M. Njapa, Sean Solymar, Kanye West & Mark Williams, songwriters (Kanye West Featuring Jay-Z)
- M Y . L I F E Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, Jermaine Cole & Jacob Dutton, songwriters (J. Cole Featuring 21 Savage & Morray)
25. Best Rap AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new rap recordings.
- The Off-Season J. Cole
- King’s Disease II Nas
- Call Me If You Get Lost Tyler, The Creator
- Donda Kanye West
26. Best Country Solo Performance For new vocal or instrumental solo country recordings.
- Forever After All Luke Combs
- Remember Her Name Mickey Guyton
- All I Do Is Drive Jason Isbell
- camera roll Kacey Musgraves
- You Should Probably Leave Chris Stapleton
27. Best Country Duo/Group PerformanceFor new vocal or instrumental duo/group or collaborative country recordings.
- If I Didn’t Love You Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood
- Younger Me Brothers Osborne
- Glad You Exist Dan + Shay
- Chasing After You Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris
- Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home) Elle King & Miranda Lambert
28. Best Country SongA Songwriter(s) Award. A song is eligible if it was first released or if it first achieved prominence during the Eligibility Year. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.
- Better Than We Found It Jessie Jo Dillon, Maren Morris, Jimmy Robbins & Laura Veltz, songwriters (Maren Morris)
- camera roll Ian Fitchuk, Kacey Musgraves & Daniel Tashian, songwriters (Kacey Musgraves)
- Cold Dave Cobb, J.T. Cure, Derek Mixon & Chris Stapleton, songwriters (Chris Stapleton)
- Country Again Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley & Thomas Rhett, songwriters (Thomas Rhett)
- Fancy Like Cameron Bartolini, Walker Hayes, Josh Jenkins & Shane Stevens, songwriters (Walker Hayes)
- Remember Her Name Mickey Guyton, Blake Hubbard, Jarrod Ingram & Parker Welling, songwriters (Mickey Guyton)
29. Best Country AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new country recordings.
- Skeletons Brothers Osborne
- Remember Her Name Mickey Guyton
- The Marfa Tapes Miranda Lambert, Jon Randall & Jack Ingram
- The Ballad Of Dood & Juanita Sturgill Simpson
- Starting Over Chris Stapleton
30. Best New Age AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new vocal or instrumental new age recordings.
- Brothers Will Ackerman, Jeff Oster & Tom Eaton
- Divine Tides Stewart Copeland & Ricky Kej
- Pangaea Wouter Kellerman & David Arkenstone
- Night + Day Opium Moon
- Pieces Of Forever Laura Sullivan
31. Best Improvised Jazz SoloFor an instrumental jazz solo performance. Two equal performers on one recording may be eligible as one entry. If the soloist listed appears on a recording billed to another artist, the latter’s name is in parenthesis for identification. Singles or Tracks only.
- Sackodougou Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah, soloist Track from: The Hands Of Time (Weedie Braimah)
- Kick Those Feet Kenny Barron, soloist Track from: Songs From My Father (Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Dream Trios)
- Bigger Than Us Jon Batiste, soloist Track from: Soul (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Various Artists)
- Absence Terence Blanchard, soloist Track from: Absence (Terence Blanchard Featuring The E Collective And The Turtle Island Quartet)
- Humpty Dumpty (Set 2) Chick Corea, soloist Track from: Akoustic Band Live (Chick Corea, John Patitucci & Dave Weckl)
32. Best Jazz Vocal AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new vocal jazz recordings.
- Generations The Baylor Project
- SuperBlue Kurt Elling & Charlie Hunter
- Time Traveler Nnenna Freelon
- Flor Gretchen Parlato
- Songwrights Apothecary Lab Esperanza Spalding
33. Best Jazz Instrumental AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new instrumental jazz recordings.
- Jazz Selections: Music From And Inspired By Soul Jon Batiste
- Absence Terence Blanchard Featuring The E Collective And The Turtle Island Quartet
- Skyline Ron Carter, Jack DeJohnette & Gonzalo Rubalcaba
- Akoustic Band LIVE Chick Corea, John Patitucci & Dave Weckl
- Side-Eye NYC (V1.IV) Pat Metheny
34. Best Large Jazz Ensemble AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new ensemble jazz recordings.
- Live At Birdland! The Count Basie Orchestra Directed By Scotty Barnhart
- Dear Love Jazzmeia Horn And Her Noble Force
- For Jimmy, Wes And Oliver Christian McBride Big Band
- Swirling Sun Ra Arkestra
- Jackets XL Yellowjackets + WDR Big Band
35. Best Latin Jazz AlbumFor vocal or instrumental albums containing at least 51% playing time of newly recorded material. The intent of this category is to recognize recordings that represent the blending of jazz with Latin, Iberian-American, Brazilian, and Argentinian tango music.
- Mirror Mirror Eliane Elias With Chick Corea and Chucho Valdés
- The South Bronx Story Carlos Henriquez
- Virtual Birdland Arturo O’Farrill & The Afro Latin Jazz Orchestra
- Transparency Dafnis Prieto Sextet
- El Arte Del Bolero Miguel Zenón & Luis Perdomo
36. Best Gospel Performance/SongThis award is given to the artist(s) and songwriter(s) (for new compositions) for the best traditional Christian, roots gospel or contemporary gospel single or track.
- Voice Of God Dante Bowe Featuring Steffany Gretzinger & Chandler Moore; Dante Bowe, Tywan Mack, Jeff Schneeweis & Mitch Wong, songwriters
- Joyful Dante Bowe; Dante Bowe & Ben Schofield, songwriters
- Help Anthony Brown & Group Therapy; Anthony Brown & Darryl Woodson, songwriters
- Never Lost CeCe Winans
- Wait On You Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music; Dante Bowe, Chris Brown, Steven Furtick, Tiffany Hudson, Brandon Lake & Chandler Moore, songwriters
37. Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/SongThis award is given to the artist(s) and songwriter(s) (for new compositions) for the best contemporary Christian music single or track, (including pop, rap/hip-hop, Latin, or rock.)
- We Win Kirk Franklin & Lil Baby; Kirk Franklin, Dominique Jones, Cynthia Nunn & Justin Smith, songwriters
- Hold Us Together (Hope Mix) H.E.R. & Tauren Wells; Josiah Bassey, Dernst Emile & H.E.R., songwriters
- Man Of Your Word Chandler Moore & KJ Scriven; Jonathan Jay, Nathan Jess & Chandler Moore, songwriters
- Believe For It CeCe Winans; Dwan Hill, Kyle Lee, CeCe Winans & Mitch Wong, songwriters
- Jireh Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music Featuring Chandler Moore & Naomi Raine; Chris Brown, Steven Furtick, Chandler Moore & Naomi Raine, songwriters
38. Best Gospel AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of newly recorded, vocal, traditional or contemporary/R&B gospel music recordings.
- Changing Your Story Jekalyn Carr
- Royalty: Live At The Ryman Tasha Cobbs Leonard
- Jubilee: Juneteenth Edition Maverick City Music
- Jonny X Mali: Live In LA Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music
- Believe For It CeCe Winans
39. Best Contemporary Christian Music AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of newly recorded, vocal, contemporary Christian music, including pop, rap/hip hop, Latin, or rock recordings.
- No Stranger Natalie Grant
- Feels Like Home Vol. 2 Israel & New Breed
- The Blessing (Live) Kari Jobe
- Citizen Of Heaven (Live) Tauren Wells
- Old Church Basement Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music
40. Best Roots Gospel AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of newly recorded, vocal, traditional/roots gospel music, including country, Southern gospel, bluegrass, and Americana recordings.
- Alone With My Faith Harry Connick, Jr.
- That’s Gospel, Brother Gaither Vocal Band
- Keeping On Ernie Haase & Signature Sound
- Songs For The Times The Isaacs
- My Savior Carrie Underwood
41. Best Latin Pop AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new Latin pop recordings.
- Vértigo Pablo Alborán
- Mis Amores Paula Arenas
- Hecho A La Antigua Ricardo Arjona
- Mis Manos Camilo
- Mendó Alex Cuba
- Revelación Selena Gomez
42. Best Música Urbana AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new Música Urbana recordings.
- Afrodisíaco Rauw Alejandro
- El Último Tour Del Mundo Bad Bunny
- Jose J Balvin
- KG0516 KAROL G
- Sin Miedo (Del Amor Y Otros Demonios) 8 Kali Uchis
43. Best Latin Rock or Alternative AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new Latin rock or alternative recordings.
- Deja Bomba Estéreo
- Mira Lo Que Me Hiciste Hacer (Deluxe Edition) Diamante Eléctrico
- Origen Juanes
- Calambre Nathy Peluso
- El Madrileño C. Tangana
- Sonidos De Karmática Resonancia Zoé
44. Best Regional Mexican Music Album (Including Tejano)For albums containing at least 51% playing time of new regional Mexican (banda, norteño, corridos, gruperos, mariachi, ranchera and Tejano) recordings.
- Antología De La Musica Ranchera, Vol. 2 Aida Cuevas
- A Mis 80’s Vicente Fernández
- Seis Mon Laferte
- Un Canto Por México, Vol. II Natalia Lafourcade
- Ayayay! (Súper Deluxe) Christian Nodal
45. Best Tropical Latin AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new tropical Latin recordings.
- Salswing! Rubén Blades y Roberto Delgado & Orquesta
- En Cuarentena El Gran Combo De Puerto Rico
- Sin Salsa No Hay Paraíso Aymée Nuviola
- Colegas Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Live In Peru Tony Succar
46. Best American Roots PerformanceFor new vocal or instrumental American Roots recordings. This is for performances in the style of any of the subgenres encompassed in the American Roots Music field including Americana, bluegrass, blues, folk or regional roots. Award to the artist(s).
- Cry Jon Batiste
- Love And Regret Billy Strings
- I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free The Blind Boys Of Alabama & Béla Fleck
- Same Devil Brandy Clark Featuring Brandi Carlile
- Nightflyer Allison Russell
47. Best American Roots SongA Songwriter(s) Award. Includes Americana, bluegrass, traditional blues, contemporary blues, folk or regional roots songs. A song is eligible if it was first released or if it first achieved prominence during the Eligibility Year. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.
- Avalon Rhiannon Giddens, Justin Robinson & Francesco Turrisi, songwriters (Rhiannon Giddens With Francesco Turrisi)
- Bored Linda Chorney, songwriter (Linda Chorney Featuring Becca Byram, EJ Ouellette & Trevor Sewell)
- Call Me A Fool Valerie June, songwriter (Valerie June Featuring Carla Thomas)
- Cry Jon Batiste & Steve McEwan, songwriters (Jon Batiste)
- Diamond Studded Shoes Dan Auerbach, Natalie Hemby, Aaron Lee Tasjan & Yola, songwriters (Yola)
- Nightflyer Jeremy Lindsay & Allison Russell, songwriters (Allison Russell)
48. Best Americana AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new vocal or instrumental Americana recordings.
- Downhill From Everywhere Jackson Browne
- Leftover Feelings John Hiatt with The Jerry Douglas Band
- Native Sons Los Lobos
- Outside Child Allison Russell
- Stand For Myself Yola
49. Best Bluegrass AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new vocal or instrumental bluegrass recordings.
- Renewal Billy Strings
- My Bluegrass Heart Béla Fleck
- A Tribute To Bill Monroe The Infamous Stringdusters
- Cuttin’ Grass – Vol. 1 (Butcher Shoppe Sessions) Sturgill Simpson
- Music Is What I See Rhonda Vincent
50. Best Traditional Blues AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new vocal or instrumental traditional blues recordings.
- 100 Years Of Blues Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite
- Traveler’s Blues Blues Traveler
- I Be Trying Cedric Burnside
- Be Ready When I Call You Guy Davis
- Take Me Back Kim Wilson
51. Best Contemporary Blues AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new vocal or instrumental contemporary blues recordings.
- Delta Kream The Black Keys Featuring Eric Deaton & Kenny Brown
- Royal Tea Joe Bonamassa
- Uncivil War Shemekia Copeland
- Fire It Up Steve Cropper
- 662 Christone “Kingfish” Ingram
52. Best Folk AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new vocal or instrumental folk recordings.
- One Night Lonely [Live] Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Long Violent History Tyler Childers
- Wednesday (Extended Edition) Madison Cunningham
- They’re Calling Me Home Rhiannon Giddens With Francesco Turrisi
- Blue Heron Suite Sarah Jarosz
53. Best Regional Roots Music AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new vocal or instrumental regional roots music recordings.
- Live In New Orleans! Sean Ardoin And Kreole Rock And Soul
- Bloodstains & Teardrops Big Chief Monk Boudreaux
- My People Cha Wa
- Corey Ledet Zydeco Corey Ledet Zydeco
- Kau Ka Pe’a Kalani Pe’a
54. Best Reggae AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new reggae recordings.
- Pamoja Etana
- Positive Vibration Gramps Morgan
- Live N Livin Sean Paul
- Royal Jesse Royal
- Beauty In The Silence Soja
- 10 Spice
55. Best Global Music PerformanceFor new vocal or instrumental Global music recordings.
- Mohabbat Arooj Aftab
- Do Yourself Angelique Kidjo & Burna Boy
- Pà Pá Pà Femi Kuti
- Blewu Yo-Yo Ma & Angelique Kidjo
- Essence WizKid Featuring Tems
56. Best Global Music AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new vocal or instrumental Global Music recordings.
- Voice Of Bunbon, Vol. 1 Rocky Dawuni
- East West Players Presents: Daniel Ho & Friends Live In Concert Daniel Ho & Friends
- Mother Nature Angelique Kidjo
- Legacy + Femi Kuti And Made Kuti
- Made In Lagos: Deluxe Edition WizKid
57. Best Children’s Music AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new musical or spoken word recordings that are created and intended specifically for children.
- Actívate 123 Andrés
- All One Tribe 1 Tribe Collective
- Black To The Future Pierce Freelon
- A Colorful World Falu
- Crayon Kids Lucky Diaz And The Family Jam Band
58. Best Spoken Word Album Includes Poetry, Audio Books & Storytelling
- Aftermath LeVar Burton
- Carry On: Reflections For A New Generation From John Lewis Don Cheadle
- Catching Dreams: Live At Fort Knox Chicago J. Ivy
- 8:46 Dave Chappelle & Amir Sulaiman
- A Promised Land Barack Obama
59. Best Comedy AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new recordings.
- The Comedy Vaccine Lavell Crawford
- Evolution Chelsea Handler
- Sincerely Louis CK Louis C.K.
- Thanks For Risking Your Life Lewis Black
- The Greatest Average American Nate Bargatze
- Zero F***s Given Kevin Hart
60. Best Musical Theater AlbumFor albums containing at least 51% playing time of new recordings. Award to the principle vocalist(s) and the album producer(s) of 51% or more playing time of the album. The lyricist(s) and composer(s) of a new score are eligible for an Award if they have written and/or composed a new score which comprises 51% or more playing time of the album.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Cinderella Andrew Lloyd Webber, Nick Lloyd Webber & Greg Wells, producers; Andrew Lloyd Webber & David Zippel, composers/lyricists (Original Album Cast)
- Burt Bacharach and Steven Sater’s Some Lovers Burt Bacharach, Michael Croiter, Ben Hartman, Cody Lassen & Steven Sater, producers; Burt Bacharach, composer; Steven Sater, lyricist (World Premiere Cast)
- Girl From The North Country Simon Hale, Conor McPherson & Dean Sharenow, producers (Bob Dylan, composer & lyricist) (Original Broadway Cast)
- Les Misérables: The Staged Concert (The Sensational 2020 Live Recording) Cameron Mackintosh, Lee McCutcheon & Stephen Metcalfe, producers (Claude-Michel Schönberg, composer; Alain Boublil, John Caird, Herbert Kretzmer, Jean-Marc Natel & Trevor Nunn, lyricists) (The 2020 Les Misérables Staged Concert Company)
- Stephen Schwartz’s Snapshots Daniel C. Levine, Michael J Moritz Jr, Bryan Perri & Stephen Schwartz, producers (Stephen Schwartz, composer & lyricist) (World Premiere Cast)
- The Unofficial Bridgerton Musical Emily Bear, producer; Abigail Barlow & Emily Bear, composers/lyricists (Barlow & Bear)
61. Best Compilation Soundtrack For Visual MediaAward to the artist(s) and/or ‘in studio’ producer(s) of a majority of the tracks on the album. In the absence of both, award to the one or two individuals proactively responsible for the concept and musical direction of the album and for the selection of artists, songs and producers, as applicable. Award also goes to appropriately credited music supervisor(s).
- Cruella (Various Artists) Craig Gillespie, compilation producer; Susan Jacobs, music supervisor
- Dear Evan Hansen (Various Artists) Alex Lacamoire, Benj Pasek, Justin Paul & Dan Romer, compilation producers; Jordan Carroll, music supervisor
- In The Heights (Various Artists) Alex Lacamoire, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Bill Sherman & Greg Wells, compilation producers; Steven Gizicki, music supervisor
- One Night In Miami… Leslie Odom, Jr. (& Various Artists) Nicholai Baxter, compilation producer; Randall Poster, music supervisor
- Respect Jennifer Hudson Stephen Bray & Jason Michael Webb, compilation producers
- Schmigadoon! Episode 1 (Various Artists) Doug Besterman, Cinco Paul & Scott M. Riesett, compilation producers
- The United States Vs. Billie Holiday Andra Day Salaam Remi, compilation producer; Lynn Fainchtein, music supervisor
62. Best Score Soundtrack For Visual MediaAward to Composer(s) for an original score created specifically for, or as a companion to, a current legitimate motion picture, television show or series, video games or other visual media.
- Bridgerton Kris Bowers, composer
- Dune Hans Zimmer, composer
- The Mandalorian: Season 2 – Vol. 2 (Chapters 13-16) Ludwig Göransson, composer
- The Queen’s Gambit Carlos Rafael Rivera, composer
- Soul Jon Batiste, Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross, composers
63. Best Song Written For Visual MediaA Songwriter(s) award. For a song (melody & lyrics) written specifically for a motion picture, television, video games or other visual media, and released for the first time during the Eligibility Year. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.
- Agatha All Along [From WandaVision: Episode 7] Kristen Anderson-Lopez & Robert Lopez, songwriters (Kristen Anderson-Lopez & Robert Lopez Featuring Kathryn Hahn, Eric Bradley, Greg Whipple, Jasper Randall & Gerald White)
- All Eyes On Me [From Inside] Bo Burnham, songwriter (Bo Burnham)
- All I Know So Far [From P!NK: All I Know So Far] Alecia Moore, Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, songwriters (P!nk)
- Fight For You [From Judas And The Black Messiah] Dernst Emile II, H.E.R. & Tiara Thomas, songwriters (H.E.R.)
- Here I Am (Singing My Way Home) [From Respect] Jamie Hartman, Jennifer Hudson & Carole King, songwriters (Jennifer Hudson)
- Speak Now [From One Night In Miami…] Sam Ashworth & Leslie Odom, Jr., songwriters (Leslie Odom, Jr.)
64. Best Instrumental Composition
A Composer’s Award for an original composition (not an adaptation) first released during the Eligibility Year. Singles or Tracks only.
- Beautiful Is Black Brandee Younger, composer (Brandee Younger)
- Cat And Mouse Tom Nazziola, composer (Tom Nazziola)
- Concerto For Orchestra: Finale Vince Mendoza, composer (Vince Mendoza & Czech National Symphony Orchestra Featuring Antonio Sánchez & Derrick Hodge)
- Dreaming In Lions: Dreaming In Lions Arturo O’Farrill, composer (Arturo O’Farrill & The Afro Latin Jazz Ensemble)
- Eberhard Lyle Mays, composer (Lyle Mays)
65. Best Arrangement, Instrumental or A Cappella
An Arranger’s Award. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.
- Chopsticks Bill O’Connell, arranger (Richard Baratta)
- For The Love Of A Princess (From “Braveheart”) Robin Smith, arranger (HAUSER, London Symphony Orchestra & Robin Smith)
- Infinite Love Emile Mosseri, arranger (Emile Mosseri)
- Meta Knight’s Revenge (From “Kirby Superstar”) Charlie Rosen & Jake Silverman, arrangers (The 8-Bit Big Band Featuring Button Masher)
- The Struggle Within Gabriela Quintero & Rodrigo Sanchez, arrangers (Rodrigo y Gabriela)
66. Best Arrangement, Instruments and VocalsAn Arranger’s Award. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.
- The Bottom Line Ólafur Arnalds, arranger (Ólafur Arnalds & Josin)
- A Change Is Gonna Come Tehillah Alphonso, arranger (Tonality & Alexander Lloyd Blake)
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) Jacob Collier, arranger (Jacob Collier)
- Eleanor Rigby Cody Fry, arranger (Cody Fry)
- To The Edge Of Longing (Edit Version) Vince Mendoza, arranger (Vince Mendoza, Czech National Symphony Orchestra & Julia Bullock)
67. Best Recording Package
- American Jackpot / American Girls Sarah Dodds & Shauna Dodds, art directors (Reckless Kelly)
- Nick Cave & Tom Hingston, art directors (Nick Cave & Warren Ellis)
- Pakelang Li Jheng Han & Yu, Wei, art directors (2nd Generation Falangao Singing Group & The Chairman Crossover Big Band)
- Serpentine Prison Dayle Doyle, art director (Matt Berninger)
- Zeta Xiao Qing Yang, art director (Soul Of Ears)
68. Best Boxed Or Special Limited Edition Package
- All Things Must Pass: 50th Anniversary Edition Darren Evans, Dhani Harrison & Olivia Harrison, art directors (George Harrison)
- Color Theory Lordess Foudre & Christopher Leckie, art directors (Soccer Mommy)
- The Future Bites (Limited Edition Box Set) Simon Moore & Steven Wilson, art directors (Steven Wilson)
- 77-81 Dan Calderwood, Jon King & Bjarke Vind Normann, art directors (Gang Of Four)
- Swimming In Circles Ramón Coronado & Marshall Rake, art directors (Mac Miller)
69. Best Album Notes
- Beethoven: The Last Three Sonatas Ann-Katrin Zimmermann, album notes writer (Sunwook Kim)
- The Complete Louis Armstrong Columbia And RCA Victor Studio Sessions 1946-1966 Ricky Riccardi, album notes writer (Louis Armstrong)
- Creation Never Sleeps, Creation Never Dies: The Willie Dunn Anthology Kevin Howes, album notes writer (Willie Dunn)
- Etching The Voice: Emile Berliner And The First Commercial Gramophone Discs, 1889-1895 David Giovannoni, Richard Martin & Stephan Puille, album notes writers (Various Artists)
- The King Of Gospel Music: The Life And Music Of Reverend James Cleveland Robert Marovich, album notes writer (Various Artists)
70. Best Historical Album
- Marian Anderson – Beyond The Music: Her Complete RCA Victor Recordings Robert Russ, compilation producer; Nancy Conforti, Andreas K. Meyer & Jennifer Nulsen, mastering engineers (Marian Anderson)
- Etching The Voice: Emile Berliner And The First Commercial Gramophone Discs, 1889-1895 Meagan Hennessey & Richard Martin, compilation producers; Richard Martin, mastering engineer; David Giovannoni & Richard Martin, restoration engineers; (Various Artists)
- Excavated Shellac: An Alternate History Of The World’s Music April Ledbetter, Steven Lance Ledbetter & Jonathan Ward, compilation producers; Michael Graves, mastering engineer (Various Artists)
- Joni Mitchell Archives, Vol. 1: The Early Years (1963-1967) Patrick Milligan & Joni Mitchell, compilation producers; Bernie Grundman, mastering engineer (Joni Mitchell)
- Sign O’ The Times (Super Deluxe Edition) Trevor Guy, Michael Howe & Kirk Johnson, compilation producers; Bernie Grundman, mastering engineer (Prince)
71. Best Engineered Album, Non-ClassicalAn Engineer’s Award. (Artists names appear in parentheses.)
- Cinema Josh Conway, Marvin Figueroa, Josh Gudwin, Neal H Pogue & Ethan Shumaker, engineers; Joe LaPorta, mastering engineer (The Marías)
- Dawn Thomas Brenneck, Zach Brown, Elton “L10MixedIt” Chueng, Riccardo Damian, Tom Elmhirst, Jens Jungkurth, Todd Monfalcone, John Rooney & Smino, engineers; Randy Merrill, mastering engineer (Yebba)
- Hey What BJ Burton, engineer; Huntley Miller, mastering engineer (Low)
- Love For Sale Dae Bennett, Josh Coleman & Billy Cumella, engineers; Greg Calbi & Steve Fallone, mastering engineers (Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga)
- Notes With Attachments Joseph Lorge & Blake Mills, engineers; Greg Koller, mastering engineer (Pino Palladino & Blake Mills)
72. Producer Of The Year, Non-ClassicalA Producer’s Award. (Artists names appear in parentheses.)
- Jack Antonoff
- Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Lana Del Rey) (A)
- Daddy’s Home (St. Vincent) (A)
- Gold Rush (Taylor Swift) (T)
- Sling (Clairo) (A)
- Solar Power (Lorde) (A)
- Take The Sadness Out Of Saturday Night (Bleachers) (A)
- Rogét Chahayed
- //aguardiente Y Limón %ᵕ‿‿ᵕ% (Kali Uchis) (T)
- Ain’t S*** (Doja Cat) (T)
- Beautiful (Shelley FKA DRAM) (T)
- Blueberry Eyes (MAX Featuring SUGA of BTS) (S)
- Fire In The Sky (Anderson .Paak) (T)
- Kiss Me More (Doja Cat Featuring SZA) (S)
- Lazy Susan (21 Savage With Rich Brian Featuring Warren Hue & Masimwei) (S)
- NITROUS (Joji) (T)
- Vibez (ZAYN) (S)
- Mike Elizondo
- Glow On (Turnstile) (A)
- Good Day (Twenty One Pilots) (T)
- Life By Misadventure (Rag’n’Bone Man) (A)
- Mercy (Jonas Brothers) (T)
- Mulberry Street (Twenty One Pilots) (T)
- Obviously (Lake Street Dive) (A)
- Repeat (Grace Vanderwaal) (S)
- Taking The Heat (Joy Oladokun) (T)
- Judas And The Black Messiah: The Inspired Album (Various Artists) (A)
- King’s Disease II (Nas) (A)
- Ricky Reed
- //aguardiente y limón%ᵕ‿‿ᵕ% (Kali Uchis) (T)Can’t Let You Go (Terrace Martin Featuring Nick Grant) (S)
- Damn Bean (John-Robert) (T)
- Don’t Go Yet (Camila Cabello) (S)
- Gold-Diggers Sound (Leon Bridges) (A)
- Piece Of You (Shawn Mendes) (T)
- Pushing Away (Junior Mesa) (T)
- Rumors (Lizzo Featuring Cardi B) (S)
- Sing (Jon Batiste) (T)
73. Best Remixed RecordingA Remixer’s Award. (Artists names appear in parentheses for identification.) Singles or Tracks only.
- Back To Life (Booker T Kings Of Soul Satta Dub) Booker T, remixer (Soul II Soul)
- Born For Greatness (Cymek Remix) Spencer Bastian, remixer (Papa Roach)
- Constant Craving (Fashionably Late Remix) Tracy Young, remixer (K.D. Lang)
- Inside Out (3SCAPE DRM Remix) 3SCAPE DRM, remixer (Zedd & Griff)
- Met Him Last Night (Dave Audé Remix) Dave Audé, remixer (Demi Lovato & Ariana Grande)
- Passenger (Mike Shinoda Remix) Mike Shinoda, remixer (Deftones)
- Talks (Mura Masa Remix) Alexander Crossan, remixer (PVA)
74. Best Immersive Audio AlbumThis category recognizes excellence in multichannel immersive audio recordings. Eligible recordings must be commercially released for sale or streaming on a consumer format/configuration (DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, SACD, Blu-Ray, Atmos, Auro-3D, immersive download, etc.) that provides an original immersive mix (not electronically re-purposed) of four or more channels.
- Alicia George Massenburg & Eric Schilling, immersive mix engineers; Michael Romanowski, immersive mastering engineer; Ann Mincieli, immersive producer (Alicia Keys)
- Clique Jim Anderson & Ulrike Schwarz, immersive mix engineers; Bob Ludwig, immersive mastering engineer; Jim Anderson, immersive producer (Patricia Barber)
- Fine Line Greg Penny, immersive mix engineer; Greg Penny, immersive mastering engineer; Greg Penny, immersive producer (Harry Styles)
- The Future Bites Jake Fields & Steven Wilson, immersive mix engineers; Dave Kosten & Steven Wilson, immersive producers (Steven Wilson)
- Stille Grender Morten Lindberg, immersive mix engineer; Morten Lindberg, immersive mastering engineer; Morten Lindberg, immersive producer (Anne Karin Sundal-Ask & Det Norske Jentekor)
*72. Best Immersive Audio Album (63RD GRAMMY)Due the COVID-19 pandemic, the 63RD GRAMMY Awards Best Immersive Audio Album Craft Committee meeting was postponed until after last year’s GRAMMY Awards. The committee has met and the nominations for the 63rd GRAMMYs are being voted on and the winner presented as part of the 64TH GRAMMY Awards.
- Bolstad: Tomba Sonora Morten Lindberg, immersive mix engineer; Morten Lindberg, immersive mastering engineer; Morten Lindberg, immersive producer (Stemmeklang)
- Dear Future Self (Dolby Atmos Mixes) Fritz Hilpert, immersive mix engineer; Jason Banks, Fritz Hilpert & David Ziegler, immersive mastering engineers; Tom Ammerman, Arno Kammermeier & Walter Merziger, immersive producers (Booka Shade)
- Fryd Morten Lindberg, immersive mix engineer; Morten Lindberg, immersive mastering engineer; Morten Lindberg, immersive producer (Tove Ramlo-Ystad & Cantus)
- Mutt Slang II – A Wake Of Sorrows Engulfed In Rage Elliot Scheiner, immersive mix engineer; Darcy Proper, immersive mastering engineer; Alain Mallet & Elliot Scheiner, immersive producers (Alain Mallet)
- Soundtrack Of The American Soldier Leslie Ann Jones, immersive mix engineer; Michael Romanowski, immersive mastering engineer; Dan Merceruio, immersive producer (Jim R. Keene & The United States Army Field Band)
75. Best Engineered Album, ClassicalAn Engineer’s Award. (Artist names appear in parentheses.)
- Archetypes Jonathan Lackey, Bill Maylone & Dan Nichols, engineers; Bill Maylone, mastering engineer (Sérgio Assad, Clarice Assad & Third Coast Percussion)
- Beethoven: Cello Sonatas – Hope Amid Tears Richard King, engineer (Yo-Yo Ma & Emanuel Ax)
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 Mark Donahue, engineer; Mark Donahue, mastering engineer (Manfred Honeck, Mendelssohn Choir Of Pittsburgh & Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra)
Chanticleer Sings Christmas Leslie Ann Jones, engineer; Michael Romanowski, mastering engineer (Chanticleer) Mahler: Symphony No. 8, ‘Symphony Of A Thousand’ Alexander Lipay & Dmitriy Lipay, engineers; Alexander Lipay & Dmitriy Lipay, mastering engineers (Gustavo Dudamel, Fernando Malvar-Ruiz, Luke McEndarfer, Robert Istad, Grant Gershon, Los Angeles Children’s Chorus, Los Angeles Master Chorale, National Children’s Chorus, Pacific Chorale & Los Angeles Philharmonic)
76. Producer Of The Year, ClassicalA Producer’s Award. (Artist names appear in parentheses.)
- Blanton Alspaugh
- Appear And Inspire (James Franklin & The East Carolina University Chamber Singers) (A)
- Howells: Requiem (Brian Schmidt & Baylor University A Cappella Choir) (A)
- Hymns Of Kassianí (Alexander Lingas & Cappella Romana) (A)
- Kyr: In Praise Of Music (Joshua Copeland & Antioch Chamber Ensemble) (A)
- More Honourable Than The Cherubim (Vladimir Gorbik & PaTRAM Institute Male Choir) (A)
- O’Regan: The Phoenix (Patrick Summers, Thomas Hampson, Chad Shelton, Rihab Chaieb, Lauren Snouffer, Houston Grand Opera & Houston Grand Opera Orchestra) (A)
- Sheehan: Liturgy Of Saint John Chrysostom (Benedict Sheehan & The Saint Tikhon Choir) (A)
- Steven Epstein
- Bach And Brahms Re-Imagined (Jens Lindemann, James Ehnes & Jon Kimura Parker) (A)
- Bartók: Quartet No. 3; Beethoven: Op. 59, No. 2; Dvořák: American Quartet (Juilliard String Quartet) (A)
- Beethoven: Cello Sonatas – Hope Amid Tears (Yo-Yo Ma & Emanuel Ax) (A)
- Mozart: Piano Concertos Nos. 9 & 17, Arr. For Piano, String Quartet And Double Bass (Alon Goldstein, Alexander Bickard & Fine Arts Quartet) (A)
- Songs Of Comfort And Hope (Yo-Yo Ma & Kathryn Stott) (A)
- David Frost
- Chamber Works By Dmitri Klebanov (ARC Ensemble) (A)
- Glass: Akhnaten (Karen Kamensek, J’Nai Bridges, Dísella Lárusdóttir, Zachary James, Anthony Roth Costanzo, Metropolitan Opera Chorus & Orchestra) (A)
- Mon Ami, Mon Amour (Matt Haimovitz & Mari Kodama) (A)
- One Movement Symphonies – Barber, Sibelius, Scriabin (Michael Stern & Kansas City Symphony) (A)
- Poulenc: Dialogues Des Carmélites (Yannick Nézet-Séguin, Isabel Leonard, Erin Morley, Adrianne Pieczonka, Karita Mattila, Karen Cargill, Metropolitan Opera Chorus & Orchestra) (A)
- Primavera I – The Wind (Matt Haimovitz) (A)
- Roots (Randall Goosby & Zhu Wang) (A)
- Elaine Martone
- Archetypes (Sérgio Assad, Clarice Assad & Third Coast Percussion) (A)
- Beneath The Sky (Zoe Allen & Levi Hernandez) (A)
- Davis: Family Secrets – Kith & Kin (Timothy Myers, Andrea Edith Moore & Jane Holding) (A)
- Quest (Elisabeth Remy Johnson) (A)
- Schubert: Symphony In C Major, ‘The Great’; Krenek: Static & Ecstatic (Franz Welser-Möst & The Cleveland Orchestra) (A)
- Judith Sherman
- Alone Together (Jennifer Koh) (A)
- Bach & Beyond Part 3 (Jennifer Koh) (A)
- Bruits (Imani Winds) (A)
- Eryilmaz: Dances Of The Yogurt Maker (Erberk Eryilmaz & Carpe Diem String Quartet) (A)
- Fantasy – Oppens Plays Kaminsky (Ursula Oppens) (A)
- Home (Blythe Gaissert) (A)
- Mendelssohn, Visconti & Golijov (Jasper String Quartet & Jupiter String Quartet) (A)
- A Schubert Journey (Llŷr Williams) (A)
- Vers Le Silence – William Bolcom & Frédéric Chopin (Ran Dank) (A)
77. Best Orchestral PerformanceAward to the Conductor and to the Orchestra.
- Adams: My Father Knew Charles Ives; Harmonielehre Giancarlo Guerrero, conductor (Nashville Symphony Orchestra)
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 Manfred Honeck, conductor (Mendelssohn Choir Of Pittsburgh & Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra)
- Muhly: Throughline Nico Muhly, conductor (San Francisco Symphony)
- Price: Symphonies Nos. 1 & 3 Yannick Nézet-Séguin, conductor (Philadelphia Orchestra)
- Strauss: Also Sprach Zarathustra; Scriabin: The Poem Of Ecstasy Thomas Dausgaard, conductor (Seattle Symphony Orchestra)
78. Best Opera RecordingAward to the Conductor, Album Producer(s) and Principal Soloists.
- Bartók: Bluebeard’s Castle Susanna Mälkki, conductor; Mika Kares & Szilvia Vörös; Robert Suff, producer (Helsinki Philharmonic Orchestra)
- Glass: Akhnaten Karen Kamensek, conductor; J’Nai Bridges, Anthony Roth Costanzo, Zachary James & Dísella Lárusdóttir; David Frost, producer (The Metropolitan Opera Orchestra; The Metropolitan Opera Chorus)
- Janáček: Cunning Little Vixen Simon Rattle, conductor; Sophia Burgos, Lucy Crowe, Gerald Finley, Peter Hoare, Anna Lapkovskaja, Paulina Malefane, Jan Martinik & Hanno Müller-Brachmann; Andrew Cornall, producer (London Symphony Orchestra; London Symphony Chorus & LSO Discovery Voices)
- Little: Soldier Songs Corrado Rovaris, conductor; Johnathan McCullough; James Darrah, David T. Little, Lewis Pesacov & John Toia, producers (The Opera Philadelphia Orchestra)
- Poulenc: Dialogues Des Carmélites Yannick Nézet-Séguin, conductor; Karen Cargill, Isabel Leonard, Karita Mattila, Erin Morley & Adrianne Pieczonka; David Frost, producer (The Metropolitan Opera Orchestra; The Metropolitan Opera Chorus)
79. Best Choral Performance
Award to the Conductor, and to the Choral Director and/or Chorus Master where applicable and to the Choral Organization/Ensemble.
- It’s A Long Way Matthew Guard, conductor (Jonas Budris, Carrie Cheron, Fiona Gillespie, Nathan Hodgson, Helen Karloski, Enrico Lagasca, Megan Roth, Alissa Ruth Suver & Dana Whiteside; Skylark Vocal Ensemble)
- Mahler: Symphony No. 8, ‘Symphony Of A Thousand’ Gustavo Dudamel, conductor; Grant Gershon, Robert Istad, Fernando Malvar-Ruiz & Luke McEndarfer, chorus masters (Leah Crocetto, Mihoko Fujimura, Ryan McKinny, Erin Morley, Tamara Mumford, Simon O’Neill, Morris Robinson & Tamara Wilson; Los Angeles Philharmonic; Los Angeles Children’s Chorus, Los Angeles Master Chorale, National Children’s Chorus & Pacific Chorale)
- Rising w/The Crossing Donald Nally, conductor (International Contemporary Ensemble & Quicksilver; The Crossing)
- Schnittke: Choir Concerto; Three Sacred Hymns; Pärt: Seven Magnificat-Antiphons Kaspars Putniņš, conductor; Heli Jürgenson, chorus master (Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir)
- Sheehan: Liturgy Of Saint John Chrysostom Benedict Sheehan, conductor (Michael Hawes, Timothy Parsons & Jason Thoms; The Saint Tikhon Choir)
- The Singing Guitar Craig Hella Johnson, conductor (Estelí Gomez; Austin Guitar Quartet, Douglas Harvey, Los Angeles Guitar Quartet & Texas Guitar Quartet; Conspirare)
80. Best Chamber Music/Small Ensemble Performance
For new recordings of works with chamber or small ensemble (twenty-four or fewer members, not including the conductor). One Award to the ensemble and one Award to the conductor, if applicable.
- Adams, John Luther: Lines Made By Walking JACK Quartet
- Akiho: Seven Pillars Sandbox Percussion
- Archetypes Sérgio Assad, Clarice Assad & Third Coast Percussion
- Beethoven: Cello Sonatas – Hope Amid Tears Yo-Yo Ma & Emanuel Ax
- Bruits Imani Winds
81. Best Classical Instrumental SoloAward to the Instrumental Soloist(s) and to the Conductor when applicable.
- Alone Together Jennifer Koh
- An American Mosaic Simone Dinnerstein
- Bach: Sonatas & Partitas Augustin Hadelich
- Beethoven & Brahms: Violin Concertos Gil Shaham; Eric Jacobsen, conductor (The Knights)
- Mak Bach Mak Grgić
- Of Power Curtis Stewart
82. Best Classical Solo Vocal AlbumAward to: Vocalist(s), Collaborative Artist(s) (Ex: pianists, conductors, chamber groups) Producer(s), Recording Engineers/Mixers with 51% or more playing time of new material.
- Confessions Laura Strickling; Joy Schreier, pianist
- Dreams Of A New Day – Songs By Black Composers Will Liverman; Paul Sánchez, pianist
- Mythologies Sangeeta Kaur & Hila Plitmann; Danaë Xanthe Vlasse, pianist (Virginie D’Avezac De Castera, Lili Haydn, Wouter Kellerman, Nadeem Majdalany, Eru Matsumoto & Emilio D. Miler)
- Schubert: Winterreise Joyce DiDonato; Yannick Nézet-Séguin, pianist
- Unexpected Shadows Jamie Barton; Jake Heggie, pianist (Matt Haimovitz)
83. Best Classical CompendiumAward to the Artist(s) and to the Album Producer(s) and Engineer(s) of over 51% playing time of the album, if other than the artist.
- American Originals – A New World, A New Canon AGAVE & Reginald L. Mobley; Geoffrey Silver, producer
- Berg: Violin Concerto; Seven Early Songs & Three Pieces For Orchestra Michael Tilson Thomas, conductor; Jack Vad, producer
- Cerrone: The Arching Path Timo Andres & Ian Rosenbaum; Mike Tierney, producer
- Plays Chick Corea; Chick Corea & Bernie Kirsh, producers
- Women Warriors – The Voices Of Change Amy Andersson, conductor; Amy Andersson, Mark Mattson & Lolita Ritmanis, producers
84. Best Contemporary Classical Composition
A Composer’s Award. (For a contemporary classical composition composed within the last 25 years, and released for the first time during the Eligibility Year.) Award to the librettist, if applicable.
- Akiho: Seven Pillars Andy Akiho, composer (Sandbox Percussion)
- Andriessen: The Only One Louis Andriessen, composer (Esa-Pekka Salonen, Nora Fischer & Los Angeles Philharmonic)
- Assad, Clarice & Sérgio, Connors, Dillon, Martin & Skidmore: Archetypes Clarice Assad, Sérgio Assad, Sean Connors, Robert Dillon, Peter Martin & David Skidmore, composers (Sérgio Assad, Clarice Assad & Third Coast Percussion)
- Batiste: Movement 11′ Jon Batiste, composer (Jon Batiste)
- Shaw: Narrow Sea Caroline Shaw, composer (Dawn Upshaw, Gilbert Kalish & Sō Percussion)
85. Best Music VideoAward to the artist, video director, and video producer.
- Shot In The Dark AC/DC David Mallet, video director; Dione Orrom, video producer
- Freedom Jon Batiste Alan Ferguson, video director; Alex P. Willson, video producer
- I Get A Kick Out Of You Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Jennifer Lebeau, video director; Danny Bennett, Bobby Campbell & Jennifer Lebeau, video producers
- Peaches Justin Bieber Featuring Daniel Caesar & Giveon Colin Tilley, video director; Jamee Ranta & Jack Winter, video producers
- Happier Than Ever Billie Eilish Billie Eilish, video director; Michelle An, Chelsea Dodson & David Moore, video producers
- Montero (Call Me By Your Name) Lil Nas X Lil Nas X & Tanu Muino, video directors; Frank Borin, Ivanna Borin, Marco De Molina & Saul Levitz, video producers
- Good 4 U Olivia Rodrigo Petra Collins, video director; Christiana Divona, Marissa Ramirez & Tiffany Suh, video producers
86. Best Music FilmFor concert/performance films or music documentaries. Award to the artist, video director, and video producer.
- Inside Bo Burnham Bo Burnham, video director; Josh Senior, video producer
- David Byrne’s American Utopia David Byrne Spike Lee, video director; David Byrne & Spike Lee, video producers
- Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter To Los Angeles Billie Eilish Patrick Osborne & Robert Rodriguez, video directors; Michelle An, Chelsea Dodson, Justin Lubliner & Juliet Tierney, video producers
- Music, Money, thisweekincas.com Hendrix In Maui Jimi Hendrix John McDermott, video director; Janie Hendrix, John McDermott & George Scott, video producers
- Summer Of Soul (Various Artists) Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson, video director; David Dinerstein, Robert Fyvolent & Joseph Patel, video producers
The 64th GRAMMY Awards: Everything You Need To Know About The 2022 GRAMMYs Awards Show & Nominations