Are you Pizza lover? Have you ever been to Pizza Hut? How was your visit? In other words, you now have the chance to share your feedback at Pizza Hut Survey on its official website TellPizzaHut.
Pizza Hut Feedback, a survey for Pizza Hut, allows it’s loyal and regular customers to give their honest and valuable feedback, which are then analyzed and gets evaluated in Pizza Hut Guest Experience Survey for pleasant future experience. The customers also get a chance to Win $500 or $1000 Cash Prize.
However, the question arises about how to start the survey? How to win the gift card? How to be eligible for the survey? Don’t worry, for you’ve reached the right article. In other words, Pizza Hut Guest Survey is a place where all of your questions are answered.
Get an entry at Pizza Hut Sweepstakes
? Win Weekly 3 prizes worth $500 ?
? Win Daily prize worth $1000 ?
Pizza Hut Survey Rules & Requirements
Being eligible to part-take in the Pizza Hut Feedback Survey, there are some rules and requirements.
- Pizza Hut purchase receipt with survey code is required.
- A device like a Laptop, Computer, Smartphone, etc with internet access is required.
- Entrant must be a resident of US, UK, Canada, Puerto Rico, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, or South Korea.
- He/She must be of an age at least +18 years and +20 years for South Korea
- Employees, family members, representatives or agents of the sponsors are not eligible
- NO PURCHASES REQUIRED.
- The prize is NOT TRANSFERRABLE and shall be rewarded in cheque or money order.
- Understanding of English or Spanish language.
Pizza Hut Customer Feedback Survey | Mail-In Entry
- You can take the offline survey by sending the mail-in feedback. In this case, you need to prepare a plain paper with a size of 3 x 5-inch, an envelope, and a writing utensil. And, within the survey period, you can post it to Pizza Hut Sweepstakes.
- The addresses are as follows:-
- For USA Residents: Emphatica Weekly Sweepstakes PO Box 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40 New York, NY 10011.
- For Canadian Residents: Argentina Rd., Suite 200 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 2X4.
- For UK Residents: One Victoria Square Birmingham, UK B1 1DB.
Steps for the Online Pizza Hut Survey | Quick Guide
Steps to get a Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Go to the official survey website at www.tellpizzahut.com
- Choose your language amongst English/Spanish.
- Now, enter the 11-digit survey number written at the bottom of your receipt
- Click next
- Survey will start
- Read the questions carefully.
- Answer each of them and as you wish
- After the completion, you shall be invited for Sweepstake entry.
- Provide your personal information and confirm your entry.
- Now, you will be notified by Sweepstakes Administrator if you are the winner.
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut has been around for over 50 years and is one of the most popular pizzerias in the world. It has over 13,000 restaurants in over 130 countries with more than 160,000 employees.
The Carney Brothers (Dan Carney and Frank Carney) founded Pizza Hut in 1958 with the $600 they had borrowed from their Mother.
Pizza Hut serves a wide variety of Italian delicacies. It has various kinds of pasta, garlic bread, desserts, and drinks; but Pizza has always been its superstar.
Pizza Hut Headquarters
1900 Colonel Sanders Ln,
Louisville, KY 40213
Follow on Facebook:- Pizza Hut Facebook
Follow on Twitter:-Pizza Hut Twitter
Follow on Instagram:-Pizza Hut Instagram
Follow on Linkedin:-Pizza Hut Linkedin
To enjoy the rewards of Pizza Hut Survey one must participate and complete the survey at TellPizzaHut. We hope that this article helps you to complete your survey at Pizza Hut.
If you want to share your feedback regarding this article, you can write them in the comment section and visit our website technofizi.net for other exciting survey offers. We would love to hear ya all!
- What is Second Degree Manslaughter in Minneapolis? - 2 December, 2022
- What to Wear When Hiking in 55 Degree Weather - 2 December, 2022
- Which of the Following is a Measure of the Degree of Variation Among a Set of Data? - 2 December, 2022