You glide on the water with this craft, which is partly a boat և partly a motorcycle,, of course everyone is fun. You are absorbed in the spray of water that keeps you cool in the scorching summer sun. WaveRunner, Jet Ski և Sea-Doo are just a few of the names with these built-in engines, which water sports enthusiasts call PWCs or private watercraft.
So do not fall into the sea as a result of an accident that does not leave you և your route to the sea. Make sure you know how to operate your PWC safely եք Let GEICO Marine Insurance Company help you get a private water port. Quoting private waterfront insurance is quick, easy և first and foremost free. Also, if you have questions about private watercraft coverage, call us at (855) 395-1412.
What is PWC insurance?
PWC insurance helps insure you և your personal watercraft against accidents, vandalism և liability. That means smooth riding. GEICO Marine Insurance Company can help you get the right personal water policy for your needs.
What does PWC insurance cover?
The most important part that is covered is you. Private waterfront insurance policies usually insure you against many general liability losses, whether you operate it yourself or lend it to someone else.
In such situations you can be insured for the following:
- Damage to another vessel or port
- Injury or death of another person due to your negligence
- Another driver negligence when using your PWC
- Dragged water skiers or wake up border guards who have been injured using your craft
- Physical damage to body, machinery and equipment
- Injury caused to you by an uninsured watercraft operator
- Towing assistance if you are broken on the water
What is excluded from PWC policy?
You should read each line of your policy to get the facts about the excluded items.
Typical examples of the uncovered are:
- Any craft that has been modified to increase speed and performance
- PWC operation after dark, from dusk to dawn
As your insurance needs vary depending on the type of personal watercraft you own, read the details of your policy to see what is covered and what is specifically excluded.
What kind of PWC can GEICO Marine Insurance Company help you insure?
Although the official definition of a private watercraft varies from state to state, these are the two most common types of private watercraft that GEICO Marine Insurance can help you insure.
- Stand-up PWC allows one rider to either stand or kneel on a watercraft as opposed to a seated one. Leading brands of stand-up PWCs are Kawasaki և Yamaha.
- Sit-skis, which allow a cyclist to sit or stand, can usually carry 2-4 people; they can often drag skiers or wake border guards.
Can I add PWC to my existing boat insurance policy?
No, your PWC will need its own insurance policy. You can get private water insurance quotes. It’s easy. We can help you find the right coverage.
The above is intended as general information ընդհանուր as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverage. These descriptions do not apply to any specific insurance contract, do not change any definition, exclusion or any other provision expressly stated in any insurance contract. We encourage you to talk to your insurance agent և read your policy agreement to fully understand your coverage.
- 1 What is PWC insurance?
- 2 What does PWC insurance cover?
- 3 What is excluded from PWC policy?
- 4 What kind of PWC can GEICO Marine Insurance Company help you insure?
- 5 Can I add PWC to my existing boat insurance policy?