If you are someone seeking guaranteed returns in a risk-averse manner, a fixed deposit investment can be your go-to choice. FDs are amongst the most preferred and popular investment choices by Indians owing to their simplicity and assured returns.
Most Indian banks have the fixed deposit option with varying interest rates. Additionally, you can put up a minimum and maximum amount over a variety of flexible tenures. That said, it is essential to consider all aspects of the FD before investing your cash in any fund.
To get better returns by investing in a fixed deposit, you should consider opening an FD with IndusInd bank.
Why Choose IndusInd Bank?
Many lenders will let you set up an FD account; however, opening one through IndusInd Bank is beneficial.
- IndusInd Bank gives you the convenience of a quick and easy booking of fixed deposits.
- It offers the highest rate of interest in fixed deposits compared to other private banks in India.
- The bank also provides different online banking services such as savings account, credit card, personal loan to provide you with the best banking experience.
Here’s how you can maximize your fixed deposit returns:
- Book instantly: You can book your FD online in three simple steps. You only need to provide your PAN and Aadhaar number.
- Get more returns: Earn the highest interest rate in the industry.
- Select a tax saver FD: Invest in a five years FD and save your tax.
- Simple KYC process: With Video KYC, you can apply for an FD for any amount.
After you have created an FD account at IndusInd Bank, follow these steps to maximize your returns.
Ladder the Profits
A standard method to boost the value of fixed deposits is to split the deposit amount into multiple components. This procedure, known as laddering, lets you regularly benefit from liquidity and enjoy tax benefits.
Because fixed deposits are typically viewed as an investment that will last for a long time and yield better returns, the time of liquidity generally poses a challenge for consumers. However, by using laddering strategies, one can eliminate this limitation too.
IndusInd Bank provides a variety of fixed deposit plans that give you the freedom to invest your funds as per your wish. Thus, you can earn greater returns and lower the risk of losing your money prematurely.
You can transfer your funds in the fixed deposit plan after maturity, known as reinvestment. For this, you need to monitor your account and investments continuously. However, IndusInd Bank customers can get rid of these issues by using the auto-renewal feature. In addition, you can make the deposits via the mobile app or IndusNet for additional convenience.
If you adhere to these guidelines and follow these tips, you will earn significantly more money from IndusInd Bank’s fixed deposit. IndusInd bank’s customers can enjoy higher interest rates and assured returns with its fixed deposit schemes.