1. What kind of certification is CCNA certification?
A: The full English name of CCNA certification is Cisco Certified Network Associate. It is the preliminary exam of Cisco professional certification. Passing this certification can prove that you have mastered the basic knowledge of network and can preliminarily install, configure and operate Cisco routers, switches and simple LAN and WAN.
2. What are the levels of Cisco professional certification?
A: Cisco professional certification system is divided into “pre-sales series” and “after-sales series”. The “pre-sales series” includes CCNA, CCDA and CCDP certification. The “after sales series” includes CCNA, CCNP and CCIE certification. The “pre-sales series” of certification requires the ability to use network knowledge, skills of equipment installation, configuration and operation to design complex LAN, WAN and switched LAN.
The “after sales series of certification” requires the ability to use various protocols and technologies to install, configure and operate the network, and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot. No matter in which series, CCNA certification is a primary certification, while CCIE certification is the highest level certification in Cisco certification system, which fully recognizes your various network knowledge and technologies, and the skills of installation, operation and configuration of Cisco products.
3. Is the CCNA certification exam difficult?
A: Cisco professional certification is thought to be of high difficulty and high value. It is not easy to pass Cisco certification exam(spoto dumps), because it requires a real understanding of the basic concepts of the network. Moreover, in order to prevent its professional certification from becoming very mediocre, Cisco is constantly adjusting its focus and difficulty. Now CCNA certification has been upgraded to version 3.0, focusing more on practice and the routing and switching part. In the meantime, the OSI reference model part is less focused. And the passing score is raised to 849 points, so it is more difficult in general.
4. Is Cisco professional certification often upgraded?
A: Cisco professional certification is different from Microsoft certification. With the upgrading of the operating system, it needs to be upgraded frequently. However, in order to ensure that the knowledge of certified engineers remains at a relatively high level, Cisco requires holders of CCNA and CCNP certificate to re-certify themselves every 3 years, that is, the validity period is 3 years. And CCIE certificate holders need to take re-certification every 2 years.
5. What is the exam form of CCNA certification? How many times does the exam take place every year?
A: The CCNA certification exam is in the form of computer test, and you can take the exam in all test centers. General exam institutions are Prometric certified exam centers. If you feel more confident about your knowledge, you can participate in the exam at any time. (If it is the first time for you to sign up for the exam, you should register at the exam center 3 working days in advance.)
6. How much does the exam cost? What certificates and information do you need when signing up?
A: The examination fee is 125 US dollars. If you participate in the Cisco network training (IT training) course and score more than 70 points in four exams during the study period, you can get a 40% discount offered by Cisco. Bring your ID card when signing up. In addition, you should provide accurate Chinese and English names of your company, addresses and contact numbers.
7. What kind of foundation do you need to have for learning CCNA certification course?
A: CCNA is Cisco’s first level certification of network knowledge and technology. Therefore, the course of CCNA certification will begin with learning a complete system without requirements for too much computer foundation. However, if you have a certain network knowledge foundation, it may be easier to understand some concepts. In addition, to obtain CCNA certificate, there are certain requirements for English ability, because the CCNA certification exam is in English. The learning tutorials and online exams provided by Cisco’s online learning system are in English. For details, please refer to CCNA learning guide.
8. What impact does getting CCNA certificate have on your career?
A: CCNA certification is Cisco’s professional certification. Therefore, successfully obtaining this certificate proves that your knowledge and technical level of network has reached the qualification of a network engineer and that you can directly engage in network work. In addition, your in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the network will also be of great help to other network related work.
For more information, please visit the CCNA certification channel.
- 1 1. What kind of certification is CCNA certification?
- 2 2. What are the levels of Cisco professional certification?
- 3 3. Is the CCNA certification exam difficult?
- 4 4. Is Cisco professional certification often upgraded?
- 5 5. What is the exam form of CCNA certification? How many times does the exam take place every year?
- 6 6. How much does the exam cost? What certificates and information do you need when signing up?
- 7 7. What kind of foundation do you need to have for learning CCNA certification course?
- 8 8. What impact does getting CCNA certificate have on your career?